Appying to University or College OUTSIDE of Ontario

Students applying to universities or colleges outside of Ontario MUST let the guidance office know. 

Transcripts will only be sent to post secondary institutions outside of  Ontario upon the request of the student.

    • Students apply on their own – the guidance counsellors will help you with this process
    • Fill out the information in the binder on the secretary’s desk to have transcripts sent out of province – only after you have submitted your application. Let us know if you change your mind so we are not mailing transcripts to schools you are no longer interested in.
    • Deadlines and fees vary – check school websites
    • Out of Country Applications – Check with the guidance office for ACT & SAT dates
    • USA College Board info

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s